mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2690 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male montylee
Stranger

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
MacSword Module help

OK, what am I doing wrong? I've got MacSword installed and in the MacSword folder are: MacSword, Modules, and Readme. I launch MacSword and all I get is one module installed. I've got a slew in my Modules folder. So how do I tell MacSword about all these modules?
[May 19, 2010 3:00:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: MacSword Module help

Please read in our wiki how to install and handle modules:
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Frontends:MacSword

If you still have questions please don't hesitate to ask here.

Manfred
[May 19, 2010 3:21:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male montylee
Stranger

USA
Re: MacSword Module help

I found my mistake--they were in the Application Support MacSword folder vice Sword. Tricky.

Monty
[May 19, 2010 5:53:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread