mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2136 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male skyblue
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
modules not working

Hi. Thanks so for much for your care & dedication for this community of believers.

I'm currently using MacWord 1.4.3 (Intel) and want to try out the newest beta ... 195 with OSX 10.5.6. For some reason the modules cannot be installed.

(1) Modules are in the users/library/application support/sword/modules. Module Manager-Install Source-Local-and the right folder and everything but no go.

(2) Tried clearing the Preference folder just to see if there were any conflicts from the previous MacSword pref but it wasn't the case. Should I be waiting for the official MacSword 2 or is there something I could do in the meantime?
[Apr 28, 2009 9:56:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: modules not working

Dear skyblue.

I'm not sure I understood what the problem is.

If there are modules installed already in the path you mentioned they should be recognized.
Setting a local install source for his folder is not how it is meant to be since this is the install destination folder, not an install source.

MacSword 1.4.3 and MacSword 2 beta use different preference files.

Regards,
Manfred
[Apr 29, 2009 8:59:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread