mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2920 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male k_chupe
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Tabbed feature?

I know I've already inquired about it but, again i would like to bring up that having a tabbed feature in mac sword would be very helpful by making things more organized and easy accessibility once modules are opened. Is there a way to incorporate this feature in mac sword, or is there a program that will execute this for you that would auto open when opening mac sword? Thanks -kevin
[Aug 12, 2008 9:36:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: Tabbed feature?

MacSword 2 is under development at the moment which will have a tabbed feature.
To add such a feature in the current MacSword branch is not planned.
In the meanwhile you can have a look at BibleDesktop. I think it can organize in tabs.

Manfred
[Aug 12, 2008 10:09:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male k_chupe
Regular

I've used BibleDesktop but it's a bit slow. I'll probably hold out for Macsword 2. Is there a estimated date for the Macsword 2? Thanks -Kevin
[Aug 12, 2008 12:57:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

No, there is no time frame really.
I work on it when I have time.

At the current stage there are single window views for bible, commentary and dictionary including search for references and words (indexed).
It already works quite ok.
Next I will implement a GenBook view and them a workspace host window with tabs.
I'm trying to create a UI to look as a modern Mac application which is not always easy.

You can have test builds already if you want.

Manfred
[Aug 28, 2008 3:23:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread