mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 16
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 254763 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
Male Dale
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Is it Possible...

Is it possible that when closing MacSword the session is saved so that when opening the program it re-opens to where you left off? No problem, just wondering?

Dale

MissionFieldImages.com
----------------------------------------
“The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest." Luke 10:2
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dale at Jun 11, 2010 9:37:48 AM]
[Jun 11, 2010 9:23:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: Is it Possible...

Well, the only thing that's not saved in the session is the exact position in the module.
Is it that what you mean?

Manfred
[Jun 11, 2010 11:04:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Dale
Regular

Hey Manfred, Hope All is Well,

When I close the program with a New Testament Book then restart the program some time later it defaults to Genesis 1:1

Dale
“The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest." Luke 10:2
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dale at Jun 11, 2010 11:45:44 AM]
[Jun 11, 2010 11:41:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

That's strange. My version is remembering which book/chapter I had open last time and does re-open it.
Which version are you using?

Manfred
[Jun 11, 2010 4:02:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Dale
Regular

I'm using 2.2.3-1269

The Law of Physics cease to exist at my house so it's not unusual for this computer not to function normally. wink

Dale
[Jun 12, 2010 5:54:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Maybe there is a problem in your session file.
In case you only have one workspace window you could try to open another one and test with one or two tabs.
Same problem?

Manfred
[Jun 13, 2010 4:46:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Dale
Regular

I opened and closed just one window and it still defaulted to Gen 1.

Not sure if I have a default preference set incorrectly or not?

Dale
[Jun 13, 2010 12:48:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Dale
Regular

This is what a normal session looks like in the world of a visual communicator, maybe I have to much going on for the program. biggrin

[Jun 13, 2010 1:05:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Hmm, I see.
There is a bug with single-host windows. Looks like the book/chapter is not restored for them.
In Workspace it is.
I'll have a look.

Manfred
[Jun 13, 2010 1:48:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

I've fixed the problem.
A new bug-fix release will be out soon.

Manfred
[Jun 14, 2010 1:56:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread