mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9938 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Male hojoplo
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
bblx to swd conversion?

Hi,

I'm a new user of Macsword (and the SWORD system). I've got some .bblx files which I'd like to use in Macsword, but apparently there are no conversion tools available. So, being a bit of a geek I'm trying to convert them.

The .bblx files seem to be SQLite v3 database files, so getting stuff out of them is doable. I tried probing them with sword utilities (mod2something tools) but they won't read them.

But I can't figure out what the files Macsword uses are: there are .bzs, .bzv and .bzz. Is there documentation for these file formats somewhere? The .conf file says they are ZIP compressed, but my unzip won't understand them (neither does gzip).

thanks, Plod
[Jun 7, 2010 10:31:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: bblx to swd conversion?

Hi.

I don't know what .bblx files are but have a look at our wiki page.
You will find valuable information regarding SWORD module development there.
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Main_Page

Manfred
[Jun 7, 2010 12:00:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male hojoplo
Stranger

Thanks, I somehow managed to miss the SWORD module information on that page.

.bblx is the e-Sword version 9 module format.
[Jun 7, 2010 1:42:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female BenitaEdney
Stranger

Well, the wiki page was a great help !
[Feb 2, 2011 12:42:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male zxguitar
Stranger

Hey men.... Hello....

Did you find something about how to make the conversion????

Thanks for any information....
[Jun 15, 2011 10:14:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread