mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1690 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male major_minor
Stranger

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Adding Sources

Hi, I am a long time MacSword user and this great app was an instant fit to my iphone. WhatI am looking to do is add the Xiphos.org source to PocketSword so i can add the Robert Murray M'Cheyne Bible reading lexicon. Is this possible?? Thank in advance and be blessed.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by major_minor at May 11, 2010 9:51:10 AM]
[May 11, 2010 9:50:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Adding Sources

Hi there,

Unfortunately there is no current way of adding the Xiphos.org source into PocketSword. However, I have created a way of manually installing modules (search on the PocketSword forums for how to install the ESV, which is no longer valid simply because you can now install the ESV from within PS again, thanks to Crossway!).

But, and this is the major issue here, PocketSword doesn't have support yet for Daily Devotional modules. :( I am hoping to have this finished for v1.3, but life has been a little crazy for me for the last couple of weeks, so I'm a little behind on it. So I can't comment on when I'm expecting it to be ready.

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[May 15, 2010 8:23:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male major_minor
Stranger

USA
love struck Re: Adding Sources

THANKS Nic!! I will give that a shot today. Although Im going to have to redo it when I get my 4 in a couple of weeks. cool
[Jun 14, 2010 6:24:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Adding Sources

ahh, jealous! Actually, I'm rather content with my 3G atm, so I'm not looking at getting the 4 yet...

but, FYI, I have almost finished coding 1.3.0 with daily devotional support AND with the Xiphos module source in there. I'm hoping to get it to you rather soon. :)

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Jun 14, 2010 6:30:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread