mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1622 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Male Luvgoinfast
Stranger

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Bookmarks

Hey guys I was needing help on this. I have created one book mark but I can't seem to make anymore. It gives me the option and when I do it goes through all the steps then it doesn't show up confused . I can however add to the one bookmark I have any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.
[May 10, 2010 1:42:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: Bookmarks

Hmm, I'm not sure I understand the problem.
How exactly with which actions do you try to create a bookmark?

Manfred
[May 10, 2010 2:08:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Luvgoinfast
Stranger

United States

I highlight it then right click, I go to bookmark the area but it doesn't show up in my side bar. I did the first one that way and it worked but that's all it will let me do is that one or add on to that one.
[May 10, 2010 5:55:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

So when you highlighted you do right-click and select "Add bookmarks..." from the menu?
Does then a panel appear where you enter a name for the bookmark?

When you highlight the text you need to make sure that the verse number is part of the text selection.

Manfred
[May 11, 2010 12:35:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Luvgoinfast
Stranger

United States

Yes a box comes up and I fill it out but it doesn't show up in my bookmarks
[May 13, 2010 10:47:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

I've tried to reproduce it but was unsuccessful so far.
Can anyone else reproduce it?

Manfred
[May 17, 2010 12:38:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Luvgoinfast
Stranger

United States

Thanks for the help I had to fill in the comment part before it would save it lol.
[May 17, 2010 6:39:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Ohh, alright.
That's a bug though. But thanks for reporting it. :)

Manfred
[May 18, 2010 6:05:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread