mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1488 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male scipioc

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
No Hyper-linked Scriptures?

Hello,
I had just gone through renaming many of the modules in the .conf files in the brackets. This has worked great in terms of knowing now what the initials on the left stand for. But I think I traded one problem for another. Now I can't get the hyper-links to work. When I hover over them on an open module, a tiny box appears that is too small for text to appear in it. When I click on a linked verse, nothing happens. Even the Preview panel doesn't bring anything up. Did I mess this up by renaming modules? The links worked before, and a few work that have been renamed, but not like it originally did. Once again, just looking for some direction on this. Thanks.
Adam
[Apr 30, 2010 12:50:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: No Hyper-linked Scriptures?

Which type of links are not working since your rename? Strong's or cross-refs?
You might need to re-define a default Strong's dictionary in preferences because the setting is bound to the module name and when the module is renamed the binding is lost.
Some modules have links to a particular module short name. If renamed those don't work anymore. But I believe they are very rare.

Manfred
[Apr 30, 2010 2:06:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male scipioc

Re: No Hyper-linked Scriptures?

It is the cross-references that are not linking. I actually tried what you said and it fixed one problem. When I would click KJV and then enable the Strong's numbers and the Morph numbers, I would only get the greek word to pop-up, but not the following info (Part of Speech...). Now that works again. But if I draw up the Thompson Chain Reference as an example and I hover over the linked verses, nothing pops up. Just a tiny box. And that was one that I didn't change the name on yet, it is still TCR, yet it has stopped doing the pop-up part. Thanks again for your help.
Adam
[Apr 30, 2010 2:29:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread