mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1745 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male pypsichok
Stranger

US
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
RusVZh Module owner...?

Anyone out there who is the creator/owner/editor of the following module?:

"RusVZh Russian New Testament with Strong's Numbers under edition of Victor R. Zhuromsky. "

If so, please let me know. I'd like to provide a list of verses that need fixing of Words of Christ in red.

If there is no owner, do I just take the raw file, run it thru one of the utilities, to make it an xml file, then edit it, and submit it to crosswire in the xml format?

Please let me know.

Thank you and God Bless~
[Apr 26, 2010 11:02:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male cgngon
Regular

Re: RusVZh Module owner...?

Hi,
I watt to add red color option in a synodal russian bible i just croate. Do you have the complete lst of words of Christ?
Regards
[May 20, 2011 1:54:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male troypulk
Regular

USA

I'm not sure if it's listed on-line some where but if you do a Google search you might find some thing. or you can just read through the gospels and Acts and Rev. and do it yourself.

I just used a printed bible that had red letters.

But once you find the verses you need, you have to add the following to the conf file and the osis.xml and then convert it to a module in order to make it work.

This goes in the conf file:

GlobalOptionFilter=OSISRedLetterWords

Then this is the proper syntax in the osis.xml:
Also, every single verse has to be in this format.

<q who="Jesus">text</q>

I hope this helps
[May 21, 2011 10:31:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male cgngon
Regular

Hi
Thank you for your information.
Regards.
[May 25, 2011 4:24:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread