mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3874 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Look up in dictionary

In order for me to reproduce this could you please give exact details:
- which modules you used
- where, in which verse and word you clicked on the Strong's link

Manfred
[May 3, 2010 2:12:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male db_alpha
Stranger

I was about to respond to this. But I'm currently unable to open MacSword. It keeps crashing as soon as I try to open it.

Is there a recommended fix for this or can I PM you the crash log as I saw suggested in a similar post?
[May 3, 2010 2:57:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Grab the latest update. There was a bug introduced in v2.2.2 which caused the crash.

Manfred
[May 4, 2010 3:26:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male db_alpha
Stranger

Thanks.

That seems to have fixed both the crash and the blank screen when looking up a Strong's reference.

Regards

David
[May 4, 2010 10:12:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread