mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1826 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male EvanSaap
Stranger

Indonesia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
I am looking for New International Version Module

Hi, I just start using Macsword. Thank you for this awesome software. I want to install New International Version, but I don't find it in MODULE ADD-INS. Please help me! Thank you.
[Apr 24, 2010 6:30:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    evan_saap [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Chazz
Stranger

USA
Re: I am looking for New International Version Module

If you have a mac, you can get it with the online bible. I use MacSword and the Online Bible
[Apr 30, 2010 8:50:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    sky_soldier2001    kangaroo11boot    alverson51 [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male EvanSaap
Stranger

Indonesia
Re: I am looking for New International Version Module

Thanks a lot Chazz. God bless!
[May 2, 2010 4:06:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    evan_saap [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread