mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1296 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male bakersman
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
diatheke: can't find Tobit, Judith?

Hi! First off, thanks for this splendid software.

I'm trying to use diatheke to look up Tobit and Judith, but it doesn't seem to find them. Tob, Tobit, Jud, Judith -- nothing works. I'm searching the DRC, so I know the books are in there.

I also tried searching in Bibletime, but had the same problem.

Is there a setting I need to change, something like that?

Thanks very much!
bakersman
[Apr 16, 2010 6:40:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: diatheke: can't find Tobit, Judith?

AFAIR those are apocryphal books. Most of our modules do not have those.
In which module were you looking for them?

Manfred
[Apr 16, 2010 7:21:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male bakersman
Stranger

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I'm using the Douay-Rheims Challoner version, so I know the books are in the original text. I assume they would be in the SWORD module if they're in the text, right?

Thanks,
bakersman
[Apr 19, 2010 7:17:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ransom1982
Regular

bakersman, no until recently SWORD had no support for books outside the KJV versification system. This has been changed recently, but we are still in the process of getting modules and frontends (such as diatheke) updated to work with this material.
[Apr 21, 2010 7:40:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread