mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3376 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male huldrych

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Removing modules?

OK, we've gotten adding modules down, but what if, in the interests of clearing out some space on your device, you want to Remove modules?
[Mar 21, 2010 1:09:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Removing modules?

two options for that:

1) bring up the list of modules & then swipe to the right across the module you wish to delete. a delete button appears & touch it to delete that module.

2) (in v1.2.0, now live in iTunes) bring up the list of modules, touch the disclosure indicator (blue arrow) of the module you wish to delete. It will show info about the module & will have a "trash" button in the top right corner. touch that to delete the module.

Hope you're enjoying PocketSword & this helps to clear out some unwanted modules :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Mar 22, 2010 2:03:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male tck
Stranger

Hi Niccarter,

I just click on the trash (to remove/uninstall the downloaded module) but it pop up a screen with "ModuleEnterKeyTitle" ??

Does the remove/uninstall request somecode?

Thanks for the replying.

Jim
[Apr 28, 2010 8:33:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

Hmmm, I have had a couple of people report this. I believe that it is fixed in v1.2.2 which should be released any day now... Does it delete the module if you bring up the list of modules and swipe across it's name in the list (and then press the delete button)? That may be a work-around for the time being. (it's the option (1) I have mentioned in the thread above.)

Let me know, thanks,
Nic. :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Apr 28, 2010 5:42:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread