mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1563 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male southpawami
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Feature Request - Color options for easier reading

I'd like to request to be able to change the color of the fonts for categories... like green for the bible verses and blue for the commentaries. It'd be easier to separate/distinguish when going back and forth from commentary, morphology, and verse. Or even changing the color if it's a different color from the default language, or different colors for different languages in general. It could be like an option with options. () languages display with unique colors. sub-option (click to change display color) greek (click to change display color) hebrew (click to change display color) japanese (click to change display color) english . Also, the other could be an option (click to change display color) commentaries , (click to change display color) bible translations, etc... seems like there could be cross-complexities. Would really appreciate the features. My eyes in particular, lol.
[Mar 6, 2010 10:53:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Feature Request - Color options for easier reading

Version 2.2 will get adjustable background, text and link colours.
Maybe in a later version we will have different colour options per module.
I'm not sure about different attributes per language though.
One thing at a time. :)
[Mar 8, 2010 2:13:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread