mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1798 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male tcrawfordjakarta

Indonesia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Search index -- adding own

I have indexed certain bible modules that I have on my linux box. These indices are not available for download on my Ipod.

Can my index files be downloaded directly to my Ipod?

Thank you, Tom Crawford
[Feb 24, 2010 1:47:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Search index -- adding own

I'm sorry, but installing your own indices is not possible right now. I'm hoping to address this in the future so that you are able to search your own modules... But right now I haven't decided on the best way to do this, so it won't be available in v1.2 (which I have almost finished!)...

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Feb 24, 2010 3:05:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

so, it turns out I was wrong.

If you install your own modules using MMM, make sure that when you package up your module into the zip file, you keep the lucene folder inside the module's directory. Then, when you install the module using MMM, PocketSword will automagically unpack the lucene index for that module and you *should* be able to search in that module! :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Mar 12, 2010 9:49:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male tcrawfordjakarta

Indonesia

Works fine. I zipped the module with the lucence folder installed and it works fine. Loaded it from my fed11 box using chrome. Much thanks.
[Mar 18, 2010 9:44:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread