mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1341017 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male joe123456789
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Adding References in Notes to Verses

I see that adding bible references is possible...
"Bible references can be added to note’s text which will show the reference target as tooltip or in the preview window."

Can anybody tell me how I can add a reference in my notes to a specific bible verse?
[Feb 19, 2010 8:56:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Adding References in Notes to Verses

Hi Joe.

Yes, that relatively easy ones you know how:
1. you enter a scripture reference in the form of i.e: 1Mo 1:1-4
2. you select this reference with your mouse cursor
3. you right-click on the selected text and choose "create verse link" from the context menu.

It should then get a link and when you hover over it the scripture text is shown in the tooltip or preview panel.

!!! The scripture reference must be valid, otherwise no preview will be displayed.
There is no automatic validity check at this time.

Manfred
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by mdbergmann at Feb 20, 2010 5:08:47 AM]
[Feb 20, 2010 3:40:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread