mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2270 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male icebear

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Change Language

I think Xiphos is great.

I normally use ubuntu and have no problems with xiphos.

But for now I have to use windows also some of the time. I was happy to relise I could get xiphos on windows. I have one probelm. I am currently living Finland and the our computer was bought in Finland while windows is set to English but the keyboard is Finish. When I installed xiphos I choose english. But when installed the language is Finish

I do not understand Finish so this causes a prolem for me crying
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by icebear at Feb 3, 2010 4:07:38 AM]
[Feb 3, 2010 4:06:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ransom1982
Regular

Re: Change Language

Hit "F2"; when the dialog pops up, go to the item that is 6 from the top, or the second item in the second group in the list on the left. In the dropdown list on the top, select "English". Restart Xiphos.
[Feb 3, 2010 5:18:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male icebear

Re: Change Language

Thank you ransom1982

blessings
[Feb 3, 2010 5:35:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread