mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2086 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Male earlstvincent
Stranger

Ireland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Douay Rheims

Hi all,

First time posting and checked out some other threads and posts regarding this topic. From what I can tell work may have since been completed on this but I'm not so sure. Hence the question! Hopefully you can help. smile

I'm trying to get hold of a Douay Rheims with the Deuterocanonical texts and relevant catholic commentaries? I'm wondering has any work been done on these even with the Deuterocanonical being released as a standalone module would be fine or indeed can anyway verify are the Douay Rheims versions on the module installer proper 1582 versions? Am hoping to use it for a Masters Degree Thesis I'm doing. Or even at the extreme I could use a Latin Vulgate but none of those seem to include Deuterocanonical texts? Any and all information on this is very much appreciated.

Yours in Christ,
Shane
[Dec 2, 2009 7:02:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    eorl@eircom.net [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread