mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2982 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male casmac
Stranger

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Strong's Numbers/ Maps

Mac OS 10.6.2
Macsword 2.0.6-289

I'm having trouble figuring out how to do the Strong's Numbers. They show up as a link but there is nothing in the preview box when it comes up. It doesn't do anything when I click on the link. I am having to look up the number in the Strong's Greek or Hebrew Lexicons.
Also, there is no commentary for any of my installed modules. I came from Mac Sword 1.0.4, do I have to reinstall all the modules?

Where can I get maps? Is there a way to convert map modules from e-sword (PC version) to mac modules.
[Nov 23, 2009 2:58:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male casmac
Stranger

United States
Re: Strong's Numbers/ Maps

Found some of my answer. I refreshed my Module Installer and came up with several map options through Xiphos
[Nov 23, 2009 3:10:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male casmac
Stranger

United States
Re: Strong's Numbers/ Maps

Updates for all the modules I have have fixed my problems. I changed my preferences to show the tool tips in the preview. This is under the display settings in preferences.
[Nov 23, 2009 4:34:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread