mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1682 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male JackW
Stranger

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
shock MacSword

When I try to open up MacSword, I get a dialogue box saying "MacSword quit unexpectedly". What do I need to do? Any suggestions? I'm new to the program, but am liking it thus far.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Osk at Dec 11, 2009 5:21:01 PM]
[Nov 2, 2009 10:06:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: MacSword

JackW, are you the same person that was commenting in the issue MACSW-164?
[Nov 4, 2009 12:44:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JackW
Stranger

United States

Yep, that's me. I'm sorry to be such a bother. I think I've mentioned it, but I just purchased my first Mac, am really enjoying it, and trying to learn MacSword. I literarlly "lived" by e-sword, it is my main source for lessons preparations, of which I do an average of 3 a week, and have thus been very active and eager to learn all I can about Macsword. In fact, right after I just figured it out, or at least some of it, it stopped working. Anyway, was excited to find these forums to get help.

So, to make a short answer long, yes I am the same person. Thanks, by the way, for your help I can imagine the weight of your work load.

In Christ,

Jack W
[Nov 4, 2009 9:15:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

OK, now can I contact you privately and send you a test build so we can hopefully sort things out?
[Nov 4, 2009 11:59:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread