mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2368 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male billy_batten2001
Stranger

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
installation of modules for windows

Can someone please tell me how to install Bible Desktop modules--I have forgotten how to do this, and when I try to download them, a message comes up saying connection to server is denied, and time has expired--I used to know how to load these modules, but I just plain forgot how--I cant remember the procedure. Thanks
[Oct 26, 2009 2:12:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dmsmith
Regular

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: installation of modules for windows

In BibleDesktop, choose Tools -> Books. Then click a tab for one of the repositories. Drill down to what you want to install. Select it and click install. Answer OK or Yes to some dialogs along the way.

Once the download starts, you can keep working in Bible Desktop. Such as download another book (aka module), or close the window.

The progress bar will show in the main window (unless you have hidden the status bar). Once it is done, you can index the Bible for search, if you like.

Hope that answers your question.

In Him,
DM
[Nov 1, 2009 1:08:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread