mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3269 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Help - problem viewing verses

The only thing I can think of right now is that something on the module download went wrong and the data is incomplete.
You could try to throw away the ".../Application Support/Sword" folder and try again downloading the modules.

Manfred
[Oct 21, 2009 3:00:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female patty6445

Maybe I'll try that. I downloaded them manually cuz I was having trouble figuring out the built-in installer. But since then, I figured out how to use the built-in one, so I could try again.

Thanks for your help.
[Oct 22, 2009 3:57:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

You have seen our wiki entry? There is also some description on how to use the module installer.
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Frontends:MacSword

When you use the module installer you should remove your manually downloaded modules from the folder. They should not exist twice.

Manfred
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mdbergmann at Oct 23, 2009 1:04:02 AM]
[Oct 23, 2009 1:03:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female patty6445

Thanks for the suggestion! I deleted the old modules and reinstalled them using the module installer, and everything looks ok now.

[Oct 25, 2009 4:25:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread