mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1861 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male davidrmccallum
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: First start crash with MacSword 2

Forgive me,
but I am lost.
I have tried to do what was suggested here but I don't think I'm doing it right.
I have the modules but can't get them running on Macsword. I have tried to drag and drop them into the module installer but it doesn't work. Perhaps I don't know how to "unpack" the downloaded modules.
Can you help?
Thanks. David.
[Aug 17, 2009 9:14:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Please check out this thread:
http://www.crosswire.org/forums/mvnforum/viewthread_thread,578

Manfred
[Aug 17, 2009 10:18:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Some additional info:
You can't drag & drop manually downloaded modules into the module installer. I can't remember suggesting this in the forum here.

Generally there are two options to install modules:
1. you download them manually, unzip them and put copy the .swd file(s) to the folder:
/Users/<yourlogin>/Library/Application Support/Sword

2. you use the module installer from within MacSword
Therefore you need to refresh your install sources, select the modules you want to install by choosing the "install" task. Then click on "process tasks" in the toolbar.
[Aug 17, 2009 11:29:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread