mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2367 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male mfseeker
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Personal Commentaries duplicated

This should probably be a bug report, but I might be the only one to whom it happens.

When I am using Personal Commentary synchronized with a series of verses, if I fail to click the save icon before I move to the next verse, the program will ask me to save my comment (as it should). However, when I do save and the program takes me to the next verse, I find that it has placed in the new verse a duplicate of my comment on the previous verse. This comment must then be erased. It is a genuine duplicate. Erasing it leaves the original comment intact.
[Aug 10, 2009 12:58:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dowens76
Regular

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Personal Commentaries duplicated

Thank you for reporting this. I was not able to reproduce this in BT 2.9.1. Do you still experience this?
[Aug 17, 2012 8:08:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread