mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2403 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male wulfgang
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Bug: Hebrew Bible module WLC makes BibleTime freeze

Hi!

I am having some issues using the module WLC (which is the Hebrew Bible) in BibleTime. When I double-click, it starts out fine, but when I try to change the Bible passage, BibleTime freezes. The same happens if I try to add WLC to an already open Bible window. I ran BibleTime with and without debug mode, and it seems that this is the message that reports about the error:

Error reading ulBuffNum

The message, however, also comes when I am double-clicking on the module in the library (and then BibleTime doesn't freeze).

I am using the BibleTime version that is currently in the repository for Kubuntu Jaunty Jackalope, that is 1.6.5.1

Thanks for your help,
Wolfgang.
[Aug 8, 2009 8:35:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male wulfgang
Regular

Re: Bug: Hebrew Bible module WLC makes BibleTime freeze

PS: The other Hebrew module, HebModern, works fine.
[Aug 8, 2009 8:36:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male wulfgang
Regular

PPS: If I use the buttons to navigate to a different chapter / book, there is no freeze either. If I add the module to an already existing window, however, there is always a freeze.

Where is the edit-function in this discussion board?
[Aug 8, 2009 8:40:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male wulfgang
Regular

Now I upgraded to 2.1 and the problem is solved.
[Aug 17, 2009 4:41:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread