mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2032 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male mfseeker
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Personal Commentary Default Font

I can find no way to set the default font and font size for the Personal Commentary. When I set the font, it stays the same from verse to verse. But when I restart the BibleTime the font reverts to DejaVu Sans 10, despite the fact that the program correctly remembers where I was.
[Aug 7, 2009 9:33:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male wulfgang
Regular

Re: Personal Commentary Default Font

1. I don't think there is such a thing as a default font that you can set for the Personal Commentary in BibleTime, at least not in the version I am using.

2. You can set the font for the commentary on a particular verse when you edit it. After you have done that, don't forget to save your changes. Did this not work for you? Which version of BibleTime are you using?
[Aug 10, 2009 8:06:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mfseeker
Stranger

Re: Personal Commentary Default Font

Yes, once I start using the Personal Commentary on a sequence of synchronized verses the font I have chosen carries over from verse commentary to verse commentary.

I am using BibleTime 2.1 on Ubuntu.
[Aug 10, 2009 12:51:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread