mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help


»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1964 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male alvanx
Regular




Joined: Aug 6, 2009
Post Count: 27
Status: Offline
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
No matching toupper abbrevs entry

Hello there,

today I started Bibletime 2.0 and, without any changes made to the program since last run, all I could get from my Bible modules was Revelation 1:1, no matter which module, whether just installed or not. I renamed both /home/user/.bibletime, /home/user/.sword just to see if that would change anything, but to no avail. I updated to BT 2.1. I ran it in a console, which gives me an infinite list of this error for each and every book of the Bible. Other modules seem to run perfectly though.

VerseKey::Book: 3. Johannes does not have a matching toupper abbrevs entry! book number returned was: 3(24). Required entry should be:
3. JOHANNES=64
VerseKey::Book: Judas does not have a matching toupper abbrevs entry! book number returned was: -1(25). Required entry should be:
JUDAS=65
VerseKey::Book: Offenbarung does not have a matching toupper abbrevs entry! book number returned was: -1(26). Required entry should be:
OFFENBARUNG=66

However, this libsword was not an official dependency of BT, which (to my knowledge) had run fine before with just the sword 1.6.0 package installed.

This lead me to the conclusion that SWORD had to be faulty. Checking which version I had installed, I noticed that not only had I installed the normal sword 1.6.0 module on my openSUSE 11.1, but there as also a package called libsword-1_5_11, which, when I set it for uninstall, said that Xiphos depended on it (I had recently installed Xiphos just to try it out). I uninstalled it thinking it might be the reason for the error, but now when I start BT, it gives me the following message:
bibletime bibletime: error while loading shared libraries: libsword-1.5.11.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

But bibletime lists "libsword-1.6.0.so" as its dependency.

Long story short, how do I get BT to look for sword 1.6.0 again? I tried reinstalling both, but without success.
[Aug 6, 2009 11:04:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male alvanx
Regular




Joined: Aug 6, 2009
Post Count: 27
Status: Offline
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: No matching toupper abbrevs entry

Oh well. After just another reinstall of BT it's working again. So, kind of, sorry for bothering everybody!
[Aug 6, 2009 11:22:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread