mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6757 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
Male ransom1982
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Slackware-Current KDE 4.2 Sword 1.6.0

OK, I'm really grasping at straws here. This is an elementary question but do you have g++ installed?

Beyond this, I really don't know what to say. You could try asking on freenode channel #sword, or send a message to the sword developers' mailing list, or to the bibletime list. In the end, this is not really a sword problem, but (probably) some misconfiguration of libtool on your system. I'm not qualified to address that issue.

Matthew
[Aug 3, 2009 10:11:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Fallhallen

Yes, G++ is installed... not sure why the huge problem, perhaps something odd with Slackware-Current? Since it is in beta. Or is it a KDE thing? With the new 4.2, KDE has more bugs than a camel. I have run across more issues with this new piece of trash than necessary. Does this software even work on KDE 4.2?
[Aug 4, 2009 12:40:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ransom1982
Regular

It probably has very little to do with KDE, although I could be wrong. I think you should ask for help with the Slackware community. Again, the folks who actually work with Bibletime would know more about KDE issues (I never use KDE or Bibletime), and it's possible they would be able to help more.
[Aug 4, 2009 2:27:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread