mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2267 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Male jlfmusic

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Which release best for Tiger 10.4.11?

If this issue has been addressed elsewhere, please direct me to the page - I could not find an answer.
According to the post, the requirements for the 2.0 Beta and the eventual 2.0 are Leopard 10.5
Sure enough, when I installed the latest beta on Tiger 10.4.11 it did not work.
There are very many Tiger users who did not upgrade to Leopard and who are using older G3, G4 and G5 Macs as well as Intel Macs.
The latest MacSword release for Tiger that I can find, 1.4.2, still has the "ephelimos" bug with the KJV module with Strongs Greek and other problems that have been addressed on the forums but not fixed. Are we going to be forced to continue using this problematic release or is there a fix that I have not found or do not know about? Maybe I should ask if Tiger updates are now a thing of the past.
Or, perhaps better asked, which is the last stable release that works for Tiger 10.4.11 on both a G4 and an Intel Mac?

Thank you for a reply.

J.
[Jul 13, 2009 8:25:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread