mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2459 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male roidonsuarez
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Deutrocanonical Books

Hi, Im rodion, I,m new user of Sword Project. Why is Deutrocanonical books not included?
[Jun 23, 2009 7:21:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male roidonsuarez
Stranger

Re: Deutrocanonical Books

I was using the The Holy Bible v.1.1 which include the catholic Comments and CCB Bible version (christion Community Bible) with comments. Also the Douay Rheims Bible work with deutrocanonical books. But when I upgraded to SwordProject v.5.11, the deutrocanonical books was removed and the CCB Bible version has its old testament verses and chapter totally mixed-up

Why was this changed?The Holy Bible v.1.1
[Jun 23, 2009 8:15:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male eelik
Regular

Re: Deutrocanonical Books

Hi, Im rodion, I,m new user of Sword Project. Why is Deutrocanonical books not included?

The answer is in our FAQ: http://www.crosswire.org/faq

The good news is that the answer is already a little bit outdated. The latest version of the SWORD library supports different canons and versifications. No Bible translations with Deuterocanonical books have been published as SWORD module yet, but the situation will change soon, I hope.
----------------------------------------
Read the FAQ! http://www.crosswire.org/faq
[Jun 28, 2009 2:07:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread