mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5084 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male CSKee
Stranger

Malaysia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
mistake in the ChiUns version (Chinese Union Version Simplified)

Hi,
Thanks God & thanks the Sword Project team members providing such wonderful Bible software.
Here I want to report a typo mistake in the ChiUns version (Chinese Union Version Simplified): the word “有” (pronounce as “Yǒu”, means “Have”.) has become “冇” (pronounce as “mǎo”, means “Have Not”.) in the whole Chinese text of ChiUns and its Latin transliteration.
This error has overturned the meaning of the Bible verses. E.g. [Genesis 1:3] (神说:要有光,就有了光。/ And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.) has become (神说:要冇光,就冇了光。/ And God said, “Let there be no light,” and there was no light.)
I hope this mistake could be corrected as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
C.S.Kee
[May 16, 2009 3:41:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Michael
Stranger

us
Re: mistake in the ChiUns version (Chinese Union Version Simplified)

Yes, I find the mistake.

Also, there is a space between each Chinese character. The space does not need.
[Dec 1, 2010 7:23:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male 1stmac
Stranger

Re: mistake in the ChiUns version (Chinese Union Version Simplified)

This should have been corrected already?
My module dated Nov 9, 2009 has the correct reading.
[Aug 28, 2011 8:20:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread