mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2140 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male ryansterlingsimpson
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Need help...

Hi,
I have been using Mac Sword for almost a year now, and I absolutely love it. I sincerely say thanks and "God bless" to the developers of this wonderful tool. The only issue I have had, is that my options menu hasn't ever been "operational." By this, I mean that the only selectable options on the menu are the following:

Make Text Bigger
Make Text Smaller
Footnotes
Variants
Verses On One Line

The one feature that I have really been missing are the Strong's numbers. Can someone please explain to me why this menu is inactive (grayed-out) and how I can activate the Strong's number's feature, please? Thanks-a-million, and God bless you.
In Christ,
Ryan
[Apr 22, 2009 1:07:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Need help...

Hi Ryan.

The option menu items are enabled if the module supports them.
Have you tried our KJV module? It has Strong's numbers.

Regards,
Manfred
[Apr 22, 2009 2:45:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread