mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Closed
Total posts in this thread: 116
Posts: 116   Pages: 12   [ Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 57249 times and has 115 replies Next Thread
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: MacSword 2 beta announcement

Manfred, is there a reason my single modules are no longer re-sizable? I keep several open and now they really overlap. Just happened the other day??

No, all windows should still be resizable but I reduced the minimum size to not have components overlap within the windows.
Is it that what you mean?

Manfred
[Sep 4, 2009 1:04:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Dale
Regular

I used to be able to open 4 windows at a time and re-size them to fit within the screen but now I am unable to drag the corner to re-size the modules. Is this a Snow Leopard thing?

Dale

----------------------------------------
“The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest." Luke 10:2
[Sep 4, 2009 5:32:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Hi Dale.

Seems to be a bug. Might be that it comes with Snow Leopard but might also be that it was introduced in the last RC which kept the side bars at a stable width when resizing the window.
Have to try on a Leopard version to see whether this is a Snow Leopard thing.

For now, if the right side bar is visible you can resize the window. After that you can again hide the right side bar.

I'll try to put out a new RC on Sunday with a couple of fixes.

Manfred
[Edit 2 times, last edit by mdbergmann at Sep 4, 2009 12:50:55 PM]
[Sep 4, 2009 12:46:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Dale
Regular

Thanks Manfred, you're doing an awesome thing here.

Dale
“The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest." Luke 10:2
[Sep 4, 2009 4:15:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male TimVictor
Stranger

South Africa

I've recently converted to Mac and moved over from e-Sword. I just wanted to say that MacSword V2 is looking outstanding so far.

Thanks for this outstanding product!
[Sep 5, 2009 10:06:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Just released a new rc with a couple of fixes.
Sorry chasm and transalpin. Some of your suggestions will have to wait.

Manfred
[Sep 7, 2009 1:16:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male chasm
Regular

USA

It's not like you have to put it in just because it was suggested. :)

Thanks for the update, I'll try it out right away.
<this signature intentionally left blank>
[Edit 1 times, last edit by chasm at Sep 7, 2009 2:58:18 AM]
[Sep 7, 2009 2:58:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Geek [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Dale
Regular

Hey Manfred,

Are the windows re-sizable, mine are still are frozen.

Dale
[Sep 7, 2009 8:05:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male transalpin
Stranger

Thanks, Manfred! Now, the Prefs window works as expected.
However, the font settings don’t. Once you’ve changed them, you have to restart the app before you can select a new font.
There seems to be another small issue with the font size menu which in some cases is not respected after launch until you reload the page.
Also, launching MacSword takes a while …
[Sep 7, 2009 10:41:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Are the windows re-sizable, mine are still are frozen.

Should be resizable.
Are they not?

Manfred
[Sep 7, 2009 11:38:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 116   Pages: 12   [ Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread