mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Closed
Total posts in this thread: 116
Posts: 116   Pages: 12   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 56389 times and has 115 replies Next Thread
Male Simon
Regular

Re: MacSword 2 beta announcement

For now you need to vopy the text into TextEdit or such.

Actually I have kept MacSword 1.4.3 for printing, hebrew vowels, greek accents and (until now) adjustable text size.

Simon
[Mar 17, 2009 1:51:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male johnnymac221
Stranger

Hi, I'm new here. Found the download through sourceforge. Just wondering if something was wrong with the www.macsword.com website. I haven't been able to go anywhere on it all day.

Thanks to those of you who are doing this. My main reason for downloading was the free access and the Rotherham's Emphasized Bible which is so hard to find.

Thanks,
John
[Mar 22, 2009 7:27:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Hi there.

Hi, I'm new here. Found the download through sourceforge. Just wondering if something was wrong with the www.macsword.com website. I haven't been able to go anywhere on it all day.

Try http://macsword.com

For some reason www.macsword.com doesn't work since a couple of days.

Regards,
Manfred
[Mar 23, 2009 3:07:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male crenz

Germany

Do you have a link to the update?

DUH!! I found it, thanks for the info

Dale

Could you share the link here as well? I was unable to find the update, and the update function from within 1.8.11 didn't work for me.
[Mar 24, 2009 2:19:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

New beta arrived with the following changes/fixes:

• added support for right to left languages like Hebrew
• added module option Hebrew Vovel Points
• added module option Hebrew Cantillation
• added module option Greek Accents
• added search constrains for indexed search to right side bar. user can now define in which books the search should operate
• fixed task selection in module installer
• reimplementation of bible index code, should be much more relyable and stable. Indexing ESV works here.

The update service should work again.
Or use the link:
http://macsword.com/macsword2/download/MacSword-1.9.2_173.app.zip

Regards,
Manfred
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mdbergmann at Mar 24, 2009 3:01:40 AM]
[Mar 24, 2009 3:00:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mac_david
Regular

confused Re: MacSword 2 beta announcement

Hey guys,

its so cool to see this thing growing and developing!
Keep up the good work!!!

And I have one question/reqeust

I use my mac and my macsword when I prepare sessions for a little biblestudygroup... is there any possibility to implement a function that will copy and paste a marked verse(s) into an open openoffice writer document?
(The workflow is this: mark a verse(s) and hit the button/shortcut and MacSword will automatically copy and paste the selection into my office document)

That funktion would be overkill!!! :)

many blessings and divine ideas for the further development...
david

PS: The provided link doesnt work for me... :-/
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mac_david at Mar 24, 2009 7:13:55 AM]
[Mar 24, 2009 7:10:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

And I have one question/reqeust

I use my mac and my macsword when I prepare sessions for a little biblestudygroup... is there any possibility to implement a function that will copy and paste a marked verse(s) into an open openoffice writer document?
(The workflow is this: mark a verse(s) and hit the button/shortcut and MacSword will automatically copy and paste the selection into my office document)

Definitely. :)
Then we can do this also the TextEdit, MS Word and which else text processors are out there.

PS: The provided link doesnt work for me... :-/

Should work actually, just tested it.
We had some problems with this domain though you might want to reload in the browser.

Manfred
[Mar 24, 2009 7:54:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mac_david
Regular

Definitely. :)
Then we can do this also the TextEdit, MS Word and which else text processors are out there.

YEAH, this is GREAT! I am excited!

Should work actually, just tested it.
We had some problems with this domain though you might want to reload in the browser.

Manfred

still dont work for me... :-/
I will try the update funktion of my macbook and give report back...

regards
david
[Mar 24, 2009 8:21:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mac_david
Regular

use this link - it works

http://www.macsword.com/macsword2/download/MacSword-1.9.2_173.app.zip
[Mar 25, 2009 4:43:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Both macsword.com and www.macsword.com should work and both work for me. But as I understand not for all.
This comes from the domain renewal and some DNS problem connected with that.
Seems it takes a while until all DNS servers are updated.

Manfred
[Mar 25, 2009 6:27:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 116   Pages: 12   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread