mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3038 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Male pixelmeister
Stranger

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Request for Help in creating a Bible-module

Hello everybody,

I have started a thread under Module Requests (http://www.crosswire.org/forums/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=571) but received no answer so far. So I just surfed through all related websites, but did not find anything. My conclusion is, that I have to write a module by myself.

I want to have an Elberfelder text, I want to have notes added, and since I am doing it for my personal edification I thought, that it might be just adequat to amplify the whole thing using different bible notes as well.
It would be fun to have parellel verses linked and so forth.

The bad news about it is, that it will not be publicly available due to license issues. Anyway I would appreciate help. My questions are:

Can I continue this thread in the German lanuguage, since it is my native and then I will better understand what is needed.?

Can somebody give me (best in german again) support in case I don't understand the english description in the wikki how to set up a osis bible module? The best would be, if someone could hand me a sample xml file, that contains all the tags needed for a project like this.

IS there any xml-editor, that anybody recomends for a work like this (for OS X)?

Thank you in advance for all help, best regards

-pixelmeister
[Jan 6, 2009 3:47:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread