mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2938 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male JunieB
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused macsword

Please help! I'm used to the e-word PC version of a Bible software and thought MacSword would be similar. I have downloaded and installed various modules OK. When I open the "program", all I get is a list of modules to open and it looks nothing like a program. Am I to assume this is it? or am I missing something? Thank you in advance,
June
[Dec 25, 2008 7:25:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: macsword

That correct, yes.
When you double click on the listed modules they open up in a new window. There you can enter bible references or do indexed searches.

Regards,
Manfred
[Dec 26, 2008 4:57:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread