mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7372 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Male pietro
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: aha

The bible must be complete. Deuterocanonical books are indivisible part of our bible. From next version should be the alternate versification available, see: http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Alternate_Versification
[Mar 22, 2009 7:47:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ssuuddoo

the work

hi. could You write me what steps did You already do
to make the module so that we can work together.
my email is ssuuddoo@gmail.com. we can surely
discuss in slovak language. ;)
I have all the slovak texts of the old and new testament
sent from the director of the SSV.
I think it would be also good to include the footnotes.
do You have them?

I would like to help in the progress.
ssuuddoo
God bless ya
[Apr 9, 2009 6:17:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Larry
Stranger

USA
Re: the work

Just registered here, and I noticed this thread with interest. Has there been any progress on getting a Slovak Bible into SWORD?

Thanks!

Larry
[Nov 11, 2010 5:41:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ssuuddoo

Re: the work

yes, sure. :D
the slovak bible translation is done, but the xiphos still does not fully support the deuterocanonicals, so that's the reason, the slovak one is not officially uploaded.

but if U wanna, peter michalik has send it 2 me 4 use, we can send it 2 U too. :D
[Nov 14, 2010 6:39:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread