mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3076 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Male Stevewb
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Hebrew Font in Strongs?

I am running Mac OS 10.5.5 and Mac Sword. Everything works fine, but in the Strong's Number Lexicon, the Hebrew and Greek texts don't show up. It is just a transliteration. I know I have Hebrew fonts installed (they come default installed), but they don't show up there. Is there any way to fix this?

I seem to remember the correct fonts in eSword before I switched over to Mac. I miss them, makes life so much easier when translating for class...
[Nov 9, 2008 12:01:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: Hebrew Font in Strongs?

I'm pasting Karls's answer in the support mailing list:

The StrongsHebrew and StrongsGreek modules are transliterations only;
there is no actual Hebrew or Greek there. You can find native character
set modules StrongsRealHebrew and StrongsRealGreek using your module
manager by defining a new repository at host ftp.kleinpaste.org in
directory /pub/sword.

Manfred
[Nov 10, 2008 3:12:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male zerubbabel

Is it possible to make the Greek/Hebrew fonts appear by default when clicking on a Strong's number? Right now, I have to click the "StrongsRealGreek" in the Module sidebar each time.
[Jun 29, 2009 9:32:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Is it possible to make the Greek/Hebrew fonts appear by default when clicking on a Strong's number? Right now, I have to click the "StrongsRealGreek" in the Module sidebar each time.

Yes. Choose the StrongsRealGreek module as default Strong's Greek module in preferences.

Regards,
Manfred
[Jun 30, 2009 5:26:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male zerubbabel

Thank you!
[Jun 30, 2009 6:35:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread