mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3736 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male Terb
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
LDS scripture modules?

Have any modules already been made of the LDS scriptures: King James Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price?

They are readily available in txt, html, and pdf.

Any help would be appreciated.
[Oct 25, 2008 12:05:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ransom1982
Regular

Re: LDS scripture modules?

There is a module "Joseph Smith Translation" although it appears that this is for RLDS rather than LDS.
[Oct 25, 2008 6:32:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mrcolj
Stranger

Re: LDS scripture modules?

I'm in for some labor if you need me (and if you contact me.) Just some drone cut and pasting for hours and hours and hours... :) I am actually working on something similar already building a board called scriptureforum.net
[Apr 24, 2009 3:00:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread