mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3375 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male aj
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
The Book of Jashar

Hi I'm new to this , and i was wondering is there any way someone can get "the book of jashar" to download to bpbible.
[Oct 6, 2008 6:00:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dmsmith
Regular

USA
Re: The Book of Jashar

See: the wikipedia entry for the book of Jashar.

All of our modules are based upon available e-texts. If you can find an e-text, you can produce a SWORD module from it. Just follow the instructions in our wiki's module making guide and the pages linked from there.
[Oct 7, 2008 5:43:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male rendezvous123
Stranger

Re: The Book of Jashar

On my search for the book of Jashar, i found http://www.ccel.org/a/anonymous/jasher/home.html Whether it is safe to distribute, i do not know.
[Dec 4, 2008 10:20:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread