mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2494 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male karlos
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Search issue - Nicolaitans / Nicolaitanes

Hi. Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but...

Just like to make aware of this. Not sure why this has happened.

1). When I was searching for the word - 'Nicolaitans' MacSword could not locate it, so I found it in my KJV Bible and went to the same verse in MacSword KJV. The problem is in the KJV on MacSword it is spelt 'Nicolaitanes' with an 'e' in it but in my KJV Bible it is spelt 'Nicolaitans' without the 'e'.

2). In the KJV of MacSword the phrase ' THE LORD' always starts with a lower case such as 'tHE LORD'. Not sure why, it is no great issue just a slight bother when pasting into studies, emails etc....

Thanks again for this wonderful software.

I'm using a Mac Powerbook
G4 1.33Ghz
1.25 GB RAM
Tiger 10.4.9

God bless.
In Christ Jesus, Karl.
[Sep 22, 2008 6:30:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male karlos
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Search issue - Nicolaitans / Nicolaitanes

Just to add to this, I've just realized that it is not just 'The Lord' that always starts with a lower case in MacSword, i.e. tHE LORD, but all upper case phases in the KJV start with lower case.

God bless.
In Christ Jesus, Karl.
[Sep 24, 2008 9:03:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread