mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2239 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male Elaine
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
LXX

The morphing on the LXX is only on nouns. What must I do to get the full parsing?

The personal commentaries are 'may be incomplete'. Can't use it. (Seem to remember noting threads about personal commentary so will look back.)
[Sep 17, 2008 1:27:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Elaine
Regular

Re: LXX

oops! nothing but nouns on the KJV either... could have sworn they were there when I had the old install ??
[Sep 17, 2008 1:34:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Elaine
Regular

Please excuse the DUH on the personal commentary note - think I must be getting tired - thought still hope for answers to the morph question
[Sep 17, 2008 1:43:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Morphs are encoded in the module.
This is not MacSword specific and maybe you should ask this in a more general Sword forum.

Manfred
[Sep 22, 2008 2:06:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread