mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3429 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male Lalala
Stranger

Croatia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
New localization

Hello to all,

I was thinking to make a new (Croatian) localization for MacSword. In the package content folder of the app, I found one file that should be translated, but I think that this isnt all.

Can someone help me out here and maybe list all files that have to be translated?

Thanx
[Sep 4, 2008 3:43:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: New localization

Hi Lalala.

It would be nice to hace Croatian localization.
Do you know how to deal with Interface Builder .Nib files?

Manfred
[Sep 16, 2008 1:49:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Lalala
Stranger

Croatia

Hello Manfred, thanx for you reply.

The answer to your question is:
No. Not yet anyway.

I was thinking that I could take the German localization files, and translate the German terms into Croatian. How much work is it to make such a localization?

Do I have to use Interface Builder to edit the .nib files? Do I have to install the Developer tools? Or can I work in a text editor?

Benjamin
[Sep 24, 2008 11:37:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Hi.

I can get you the german localization files and you could copy them and replace the german with yout croatian translation.

Please write to me privately via email to get this started.

Regards,
Manfred
[Oct 5, 2008 10:17:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread