mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3411 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male deviousegg
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Getting Started With Module Making

Praise the Lord brothers & sisters!

I'm a newcomer to this community and would like to start making a module for a bible. Is there a avenue I can pursue to get started? I have my biblical text in plain text format. I would like to achieve a few things:

1. Create the Bible text in the module so it can be read in a program that uses Crosswire modules. (I use BibleDesktop).
2. Append links to certain words that cross reference to another part of the bible. The end result would be the word followed by a superscript alphabet which can be clicked on and links to another verse in the Bible.
3. Append links to certain words that show footnotes which provide some explanation on the word or context in question.
4. Append the verse numbers.

Please let me know where I can get information on starting and how I can achieve the effects I need. Amen.
[Sep 2, 2008 7:53:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male krabu
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Getting Started With Module Making

God bless you!

I`m also a newcomer and I find this

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/DevTools:Modules

Now I`m working to put the version of Bible in my language. It is working. If you want more details I will try to help you.

Kyrie eleison!
[Sep 4, 2008 12:13:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread