mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 61926 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male Ed
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Request for the NASB. How long before the module is ready?

I contacted The Lockman Foundation about having a module in the SWORD Project. Here is the email

This is my comments:

I use the NASB and I have it on a windows bible program. Problem is I don't use windows any more but have moved to PCLinuxOS. I use Bibletime and the ESV translation with it. I keep reading old posting on the Sword project about getting permission to use the NASB. Will that ever come about. Would you ever sell a module for Bibletime for linux. Thanks, Ed

Their reply:

Dear Mr. (deleted by me),

Thanks for checking with us. We did work out an arrangement with them but they have not processed the NASB data files yet. Please check with them.

In His Service,
Carole Holdinski
The Lockman Foundation

That certainly sounds like good news. No pun intended. How long before it will be available. Thanks, Ed
[Jul 18, 2008 3:07:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JensG
Regular

Re: Request for the NASB. How long before the module is ready?

Means that -- in principle it is possible the NASV offerable, but "The Lockman Foundation" have no power to make the Modul.

Please respond -- Jens Grabner
[Jul 22, 2008 5:51:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Ed
Stranger

Means that -- in principle it is possible the NASV offerable, but "The Lockman Foundation" have no power to make the Modul.

Please respond -- Jens Grabner

I have done some reading since I made that post and if I understand what I read the module is just about ready. The lexicons are not yet ready. Maybe someone who really knows the status will come along and make a post.
[Jul 22, 2008 12:55:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JensG
Regular

Before the Modul is finished, you can read the Bible Offline in a Browser.

http://www.spiritandtruth.org/download/wordlinks/index.htm

Jens --- sorry, that i not understand the Information first.
[Jul 22, 2008 2:52:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread