mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3256 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male Claude
Stranger

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
French Bible from the Annotated Bible

Hi,

I just put on line a french Bible sword module. This translation, from the 19th century, is drawn from a commentary on the whole Bible : "La Bible annotée". I'm thinking of making a module of this commentary, which will take some time ; meanwhile the Bible translation is worthy for itself.

As I'am new to sword modules, it will be helpful if interested french speaking members of this forum could check it. Can anybody tell me where to submit a module so it could be validated for the sword repositories ?

Here is the url : http://theotex.org/sword/FreBBB.zip

Thanks,

Claude.
[Jul 17, 2008 8:00:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Osk
Developer

Re: French Bible from the Annotated Bible

Hi Claude,

We would be happy to put your Bible online. It sounds great. We have at least one French-speaking developer who is helping with testing modules.

You can send module submissions to modules@crosswire.org. When submitting modules, you should send the source file (an OSIS XML file, .imp file, or whatever you used) and the .conf file.

Thanks,
Osk
[Jul 17, 2008 6:31:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Claude
Stranger

France
Re: French Bible from the Annotated Bible

Thank you Osk for your response. I'm contacting this e.mail adress.

Claude.
[Jul 17, 2008 10:00:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread