mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3788 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male Michael_TSM
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Flashcards custom lessons...is it possible?

When I open Flashcards and go to EDIT it says:

"Create and modify lesson sets, lessons and flashcards"

However it appears to only be able to edit flashcards in preexisting lessons, is it at all actually possible to create custom lessons?
[Jun 21, 2008 11:48:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male aineverfail
Stranger

Re: Flashcards custom lessons...is it possible?

I'm wondering the same thing - when I edit and 'save', I don't see any modified files. Any ideas anyone?
[Aug 24, 2011 7:13:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female mirandasmith

Philippines
Re: Flashcards custom lessons...is it possible?

If this was done it would be great if custom card sets could be shared. Thank you for giving us an idea to improve our flashcards.
[Aug 6, 2012 9:19:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread