mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2992 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male jayball
Stranger

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Can someone help me?

I downloaded Macsword onto my Macbook computer. It is running the newest version of Leopard. Macsword works fine (minus the few unexpected quits) but it runs great. I'm learning to tweek around with the program and set it up the way i want. I've also downloaded all (at least i think) of the modules that are available to macsword. My problem is that when I go to find something, no matter what I search for, the search always comes back 'no references were found'. Am I missing a module? Do I have to use a certain text to find with? Is my Macsword faulty?

I really really appreciate it, if someone could help me with this, as the 'find' option is probably one of the most used features of MacSword.

Thanks for your time,

Sincerely,

Jayson
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Osk at Apr 26, 2008 6:58:24 AM]
[Apr 26, 2008 5:43:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male dmsmith
Regular

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Can someone help me?

It appears that macsword.com is not current. It does not list the latest release of MacSword.

MacSword 1.2.x does not work on Leopard.

You can get the latest version of MacSword (currently 1.3.3 or 1.3.1 as a bundle) from:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=73300

Also get Eloquent, which is a module downloader.
[Apr 26, 2008 7:10:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread