mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2845 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male peter
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
cannot install Sword

Hi everybody.
Im new to this forum. I have just downloaded Sword 1.5.10 for Linux. I was able to configure it, but when I type the instruction "make" I get an error at the end:

tlitmgrtest.cpp: In function ‘icu_3_8::Transliterator* SWTransFactory(const icu_3_8::UnicodeString&, icu_3_8::Transliterator::Token)’:
tlitmgrtest.cpp:283: error: ‘cout’ is not a member of ‘std’
tlitmgrtest.cpp:287: error: ‘cout’ is not a member of ‘std’
tlitmgrtest.cpp:291: error: ‘cout’ is not a member of ‘std’
tlitmgrtest.cpp:293: error: ‘cout’ is not a member of ‘std’

Can somebody tell me what Im doing wrong? Thanks
[Feb 23, 2008 4:49:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male rosswell59
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: cannot install Sword

Perhaps you could find more help in a linux forum preferably for the distribution you have. I used to use linux but found MacOsx to be the best for me. It is much more user friendly and has all the stability and security of linux. Also, the hardware is made specifically to be compatable with the os which is not so in the linux world where you are using computers made for windows.
Ross Plotner
[Jun 1, 2008 5:49:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread