mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3368 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male ratolagadi
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Problems rendering ł in a module

Hi all,

I'm making a module for a language that includes the ł character. When I convert my Osis into a module, and view it on The Sword Project's software, it looks like a capital A with a hat on it.

The people who did the Polish module seem to have managed, so I realize it must be possible. How do I write a ł in the osis file so that when it's converted to a module it shows up properly?
[Jan 21, 2008 1:11:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Osk
Developer

Re: Problems rendering ł in a module

Make sure that your file is encoded in UTF-8 and that you have specified Encoding=UTF-8 in your .conf file.
[Jan 21, 2008 5:17:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ratolagadi
Stranger

Re: Problems rendering ł in a module

Thanks a lot!! I had forgotten to mention the encoding in the .conf file.

It works great now!!
[Jan 21, 2008 9:20:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread